Things to do to make time slow down:
- Reduce the number of times you look at your e-mail at the same time increase the number of people that the only way to get hold of you is on Twitter
- Make a habit of doing long-haul flights that involve long layovers in ill equipped airports.
- Think about and wait for the time when politicians make sense and aren’t simply describing the opposite of what the opposition are saying.
- Read the USA Today and (at the same time) watch the ad breaks on US TV.
- Say yes to dinner parties and actually go with the intention of listening to and engaging with the small talk.
- Move to East Anglia (A region of the UK) and learn to play crown green bowling and buy a budgerigar.
- Spend all day on Facebook writing stuff and waiting for replies.
- Write lists of things and make blog posts out of them.